A patient support program sponsored by Biogen
SMA360° Canada™ Support Program (SMA360) provides dedicated support for people who have been prescribed a Biogen product for SMA:
As patients and caregivers prepare and adapt to life with SMA and its treatment, there will no doubt be many unanswered questions. The SMA360 program helps to make the treatment experience seamless for patients and their caregivers, providing them with the information they need but might not know.
SMA360 has been built on research ﬁndings that show SMA patients/caregivers beneﬁt from becoming more knowledgeable about the disease and its treatment.1, 2 Registering a patient/caregiver into SMA360 can help them ﬁnd the information they need with greater ease.
The beneﬁts of SMA360 and the website for you and the patient/caregiver include:
- • Providing information about speciﬁc treatment and lifestyle questions the patient/caregiver may have
- • Increasing a patient’s/caregiver’s engagement with the disease and its treatment
- • Providing support with navigating through administrative processes to facilitate treatment access
- • Helping to make your time with a patient/caregiver more constructive and informed
To ﬁnd out more about this program and website, please contact your Biogen regional care manager.
1. Hjorth E, et al., Parents' advice to healthcare professionals working with children who have spinal muscular atrophy, European Journal of Paediatric Neurology (2017)
2. Meldrum C, et al., Spinal Muscular Atrophy Genetic Counseling Access and Genetic Knowledge: Parents’ Perspectives. J Child Neurology (2007)